Saturday, July 9, 2005

Flowers

I love flowers and one time sprinkled a few four-o'clock seeds around. They are now coming up everywhere! The smell is fresh, sweet and beautiful, although they do have a tendency to take over! These are close up shots of individual flowers. The size of each one is about 1 1/2 inches.






We also have roses, geraniums and various flowering vines.

This is an actual untouched photo - it was shot against the white backdrop of the house and startled even me when I saw how it came out. Variety "Double Delight".


These geraniums were already here when we moved in - just the kind my husband wanted!

These little flowers are on a vine that grows along one fence - no idea what it is but the flowers have a sweet scent and are tiny - about 1/4 of an inch!

1 comment:

Colleen McAllister said...

Ok, I found out that these are a variety of Lantana. Really pretty.