Monday, July 30, 2007

Always Darkest Before the Dawn

Well, we have good days, and we have bad days. Then we have worse days. Last week sucked. We both feel as if we are prisoners to this stuff. I figure they call it Interferon because it interferes with your life. Even a mundane task like going to the grocery store is difficult. Going anywhere is difficult.

I have cabin fever. John could probably go for weeks without going anywhere (except church) but I can't. I have a form of agoraphobia. If I stay home for too long, then I won't go anywhere. Make that, can't go anywhere. I become so afraid of getting out of my little cocoon that I can't do it. Fortunately I work. That gets me out every weekday. Heaven forbid I stay home even a single day due to sickness. I'm afraid that will all that's going on I won't go back to work. And I like my job. But right now I feel trapped. Work, home, work, home, church, work, home. An endless cycle.

Well, only 21 weeks more.

Lord, help me.

No comments: