Friday, September 21, 2007

God's Love

Much has happened in the time since my last posting. Our pastor was diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer. Our congregation is praying for God's will, whatever that may be. Another of those times that test our faith, and stir our soul.

The worship services have not turned sad and melancholy - in fact they have been more worshipful than ever. We are truly connected. When Pastor walked back in to the Sanctuary for the first time after getting out of the hospital - it was as if the Spirit of God blew a breath of comforting air through the room.

Hard time either make us or break us, they also show us quite distinctly, God's love. His love goes beyond our circumstances, and is constant - no matter what. If I did not have God's love then I would not want to continue with life, but because of His love, I not only want to continue, I have hope that it will get better.

No comments: